Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sustainability of the Human Body

For my paper I chose to reflect on sustainability in relation to the human body. This is something I am very interested in so I believe the topic i selected will make writing this paper and doing research on this subject fun and informative for me. I haven't quite gotten my outline finished and edited to exactly how I want yet but I think I am going to go into the area of exercise and explore the ideas of something a little more controversial like the benefits and downfalls of overexercizing. I am not quite sure yet though. I am glad that I was allowed to use this for my topic as I wasn't quite sure where to go with the whole sustainability thing because I am not exactly what you would call 'green'. I am eager to read what other people wrote as their topics and how they have made the whole sustainability theme their own, as I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment