Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reading

Im Niki Bates. I was born November 5th. I have 2 sisters, one who lives in Chicago and the other who is a Sophomore here at U of M. I love sports and am majoring in Broadcast Journalism enable to pursue that passion and become a sports journalist. Preferably in the field of college football. Im pretty laid back and not hard to get along with at all. I love my friends and family and I spend majority of my time with them. Im very excited to be here at U of M and cant wait to see what the next four years have in store for me.

As far as reading is concerned, I enjoy it for the most part as long as it is something I am interest in. There is nothing worse for me than forced reading. My favorite book is called Moloka'i, and I have read it countless times. I dont really have a preference on the types of reading I do. I enjoy magazines the most though.

No comments:

Post a Comment