Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Shins

My infatuation started when i discovered the movie Garden State starring Zach Braff and Natalie Portman. Not only did I discover my favorite movie when i watched it for the first time, but also one of my favorite bands. There is a part where Zach Braff is driving a green motorbike down the street and the song Caring is Creepy by The Shins started playing. I waited until the end credits to find out what song and the artist was who sang it. It is now my favorite song of all time. Its more a reflection of me than any other song i've ever heard and i recommend it to anyone who has the ability to think outside the box. I am listening to it as I write this blog post actually. Im just glad I have The Shins to get me through tough times...like finals week!

No comments:

Post a Comment